Combining all the activity-enhancing features of 2D smart sensor technology pedometers with Omron Health Management Software, the HJ-720FFP downloadable pedometer provides an engaging and information-driven way to improve your health. Using dual-axis accelerometer technology to record your daily step count, this smart and simple pedometer tracks and stores your activity information, which you can then download to Omron the Health Management Software. Establish activity goals and review your personal progress with the HJ-720FFP pedometer and this easy-to-use health monitoring system from Omron.
Omron Pedometers use smart axis technology rather than the standard pendulum system to get a more accurate reading. Many Omron Pedometers, including the HJ-720FFP, can be programmed to your personal stride length to provide you with an even more accurate count.
- Omron Dual-Axis Technology--Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned vertically or horizontally
- Tracks Daily Distance Fat Grams and Calories Burned--For better health tracking
- Automatic Reset--Start with a clean slate each day to track your steps more accurately
- Weekly Log--Store up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning
- 41-Day Memory--Download over a month's worth of information
- Six Tracking Modes--Track steps, aerobic steps, time, distance, calories, and fat grams burned.