Active & Recovery
Introducing the new 2XU Compression Performance Run Sock - the lightest, most breathable compression sock in the market. Featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow and comfort. Seamless, gradient zoned compression panels for increased blood flow and maximum muscle containment for increased performance and enhanced recovery times.
- Powerful yet super lightweight.
- Proprietary knit structure with highly breathable panels for increased airflow and moisture management.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation during activity and recovery through proprietary Compression Fit Technology and knit structure.
- Endurance Activities
- Workout Sessions
- Competitions and Racing
- General Sporting Activities
- Post workout or competition
- Extended periods in a static or sedentary position – standing or sitting
- Rehab from injury or surgery
- DVT Protection When Traveling
- Increased Circulation
- Minimize Shin Splints
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue, Damage & Injury
- Increased Oxygen to Muscles
- Stronger Performance For Longer Durations
- Improved Race Times
- Faster Recovery
Compression Fit Technology
- Engineered Fabric and Knit Structure for multiple, zoned functionality: graduated fit, consistent pressure zone and muscle containment.
- Powerful Zoned High Compression Panel wraps around the ankle to create a peak pressure zone to ensure maximum venous return and better circulation.
- Lightweight Zoned Breathability Panel surrounds the shin and calf to create a gradient but consistent pressure at the calf while high denier yarns in back ensure maximum muscle stabilization.
- Flexible Tongue Zone – minimal fabric at the top of the ankle provides a flexible at juncture with shoe tongue and eliminates pressure points
- Engineered Foot Bed and Heel provides optimal support for arch and Achilles, while zoned padding to heel, balls of the feet and toe region offers maximum comfort.
- Linked Toe Cage for extra comfort and longer wear.
- Vented Toe Panel for maximum toe and foot bed breathability.