Please note, this item is a Manufacturer refurbished model. Comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
When you want a powerful Garmin GPS wrist unit, you want the Garmin Forerunner 610.
As Garminís first touch screen watch, the Garmin Forerunner 610 offers sleek features that allow for
you to touch, tap, and swipe your way to a higher level of performance. Set vibration alerts for pace,
distance, and hear rate and utilize unique heart rate zone training modules so that you can build up your
exercise intensity at a rate the meet your goals.
This Garmin GPS wrist unit also offers features like:
- Training Effect, a new feature from Firstbeat that indicates intensity levels for more efficient exercise (Optional Heart Rate Transmitter Required)
- Virtual Racer, so you can challenge your previous bests
- Compatibility with Garmin Connect, where you can share, store, analyze, and plan your runs
- Built-in workouts, courses, and a virtual coaching module that assists in taking you to the next
- Compatibility with GSC10 speed/cadence bike sensor or the foot pod
- Up to eight hours (training) or 4 weeks (power save mode) battery life
- Water resistance to rain, sweats, and splashes
Now these are just a sampling of the features the Garmin Forerunner 610 offers. If you are a runner or
cyclist looking to take advantage of Garminís latest exercise technology, this GPS watch is exactly what
youíve been looking for. Its touch screen design is user-friendly and its features are powerful. A must for
any serious athlete.
What's in the Box:
A Touch Faster:
Forerunner 610 gives you several ways to get in touch with your training data. The swipe and scroll action makes it easy to adjust settings, review your run history and more. A quick tap of the screen is all it takes to advance to the next training page so you can see more data.
The 610ís sleek touchscreen is as rugged as it is functional, proving itís more than just a pretty face. The 610 can stand up to rain, sweat and splashes, yet itís sensitive enough that you can operate it with running gloves.
Leader of the Pack:
Behind that smooth glass surface is a watch thatís ready to work as hard as you are. The 610 provides accurate distance, pace, GPS position, heart rateĻ, calories and more. It can even guide you back to the starting point of your run, giving you the freedom to explore new routes and always find your way back.
Training tools like the new Virtual Racer can turn any workout into a virtual matchup. This feature lets you race your previous bests or challenge any activities uploaded to Garmin Connect. Virtual Racer accounts for varying speeds and real-time conditions, so itís truly you vs. your opponent. Or, use the Virtual Partner function and see how you measure up to a static pace you set. Forerunner 610 also offers vibration alerts, which you can customize for time, distance, calories, heart rate or cadence. So, when you reach your targets, youíll feel a gentle vibration.
Training Effect (Optional Heart Rate Transmitter Required):
Itís time for a sport watch that can help you train smarter, not harder, and the 610 can do just that. Itís our first sport watch with the Training Effect capability from Firstbeat. Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness, which essentially helps you train more efficiently. Your Training Effect is calculated based on your user profile, your heart rate and the difficulty of the activity. The 610 also offers customizable heart rate zones, alerts and heart-rate based calorie computations.
Store, Analyze and Share:
When your workoutís done, Forerunner 610 keeps working. It wirelessly uploads your run data to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer so you can go back and review your run on your own time. It works via ANT+ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch. No wires, no manual uploads, no sweat. At Garmin Connect, you can see your activity on a map, view lap splits and explore activities from other users. Garmin Connect is Mac and Windows compatible.
Features & Benefits:
Physical & Performance:
- Heart rate monitor compatible
- Bike speed/cadence sensor compatible
- Foot pod compatible
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation (Optional Heart Rate Transmitter Required)
- Training Effect (Optional Heart Rate Transmitter Required)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Sport watch
- Watch functions include date and alarm
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows XP or newer and Intel-based Mac OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari
- Unit dimensions: 1.80" x 2.50" x 0.56" (4.57 x 6.35 x 1.42 cm)
- Display size: 1.0" (2.54 cm) diameter
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 4 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver